Thursday, November 6, 2014

Marvel Secret Wars 2015 Battleworld Revealed

I know I just posted yesterday on this very subject, but that's what I get for horrible as heck timing.

Marvel released a video today which detailed to nobody's surprise that these storylines are set on a planet (Battle World) and will be fighting.  I'm going to assume so some godlike entity will grant them whatever their desire is if one wins, or it's the Stranger in disguise, or it's some weird Collector scam.  What is detailed is the actual boundaries of this Battle World, and while the original Secret Wars pretty much gave you, "This side owns this half of this planet, and this side owns the other," we get much more solid definition.  I'm going to say that most likely entire cuts of town or country are taken and put on this patchwork planet sort of like the original Battle World, and that's a good thing.  Turf war never looked so odd.

I'm looking forward to seeing Planet Hulk members fighting border skirmishes with Future Imperfect Maestro Hulk. 

This is going to sound weird but... I'm looking forward to this Big Event.  I haven't really written much on the subject of the Big Event, but anybody who knows me knows I don't really care for them in the long run.  I'll definitely write about that later, but for now let me just say I'm really sort of curious what is going to happen.

Below is the video of Battleworld Revealed.



No comments:

Post a Comment